NURSING SCHOOL
I started school January 28th, and it's in full swing! I'm enjoying the program so far. I took my first test today and feel so relieved to have that out of the way. The first one is always the hardest to gauge... During the week, I work on my online courses and then I'm at the hospital on Saturdays and Sundays. It's a new routine to get used to, but I keep reminding myself that it's only temporary :) So thankful for that truth. I'm missing weekends with my man!
Because I am up at the hospital from 7am - 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays, I can't make it to Sunday morning service. Our old home, The Door Church, only has Sunday morning services, so we decided to make the move to The Village Church, which has a Sunday evening service that we're able to attend. The Door was actually a church plant off of The Village, so the values and beliefs are the same. We miss our family at The Door, but we are so excited to see what God has in store for us over at The Village! We are loving it.
MY VALENTINE
Feeling so incredibly blessed to be loved by my man. I found a cute Valentine's Day project idea on a blog that I follow that I decided to give a go (you can find it here). I plan on sharing details and pictures in my next post, so stay tuned...
FLOWERS
My parents surprised me with a bouquet of beautiful tulips for Valentine's Day :) They showed up at our door Friday night. I just had to share some pics. They are so vibrant! I have the most AMAZING parents.
LIFE
...is good :) So thankful for God's unfailing love. Praying this finds all of you doing well!
"Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you." - Psalm 63:3